[ale] Regarding replies to the list...

Jim Philips jcphil at mindspring.com
Sun Dec 8 18:21:11 EST 2002

On Sunday 08 December 2002 06:05 pm, Geoffrey wrote:
> Seems to me, the more technically oriented the list the higher the
> likelyhood it reply's to the poster.

For my part--and I'm sure for others--one of the values of this list is to
search out solutions that others have already found. If you only reply to the
poster, the solution isn't archived and the answer isn't there for others. I
can't tell you how many times I've been hot on the trail of a solution only
to find that the thread ends before the question gets answered.