[ale] Linux Fights Back in India

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Dec 6 15:27:16 EST 2002

Matty wrote:
> I believe more exploits have been published for Linux than
> MS this year. I am not pro MS, but a lot of analysts use
> this type of information incorrectly :(

You are correct, they use it incorrectly.  Many of the so called
analysts incorrectly tabulated Linux exploits as they counted the same
exploit multiple times because it showed up in multiple distributions
(Apache).

I'd suggest there were probably more exploits for IE alone this year
then there were for Linux altogether.

Unless you stay up on all this stuff, you won't see a lot of it
published, unless of course it's astroturf.  On the other hand if you're
on the various lists for such purposes, you would fully realize the
folly of your post...

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...