[ale] DSL Router for Bellsouth

sangell at nan.net sangell at nan.net
Wed Dec 4 09:50:49 EST 2002

I will second that idea as well!!!! I have set these up as well and can
vouch for thier effectiveness and stability.

\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
\_    Steve Angell,  MCSE, CCNA           _/
\_    MIS Operations Manager               _/
\_    TSYS Debt Management             _/
\_    Norcross, GA                                   _/
\_    Phone 770-409-5570                    _/
\_    Fax      770-416-1752                   _/

                      "John Wells"
                      <jb at sourceillustr        To:       <ale at ale.org>
                      ated.com>                cc:       <jeffrey.b.layton at lmco.com>
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: [ale] DSL Router for Bellsouth
                      ale-admin at ale.org

                      12/04/2002 10:49
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      ale

Find a 486 and install smoothwall (smoothwall.org).  Cheaper than a
router, and same functionality for the most part.

John