[ale] OT: Labels on CD-Rs

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Wed Dec 4 06:10:00 EST 2002

I've never heard of these issues, but I wonder how it is that there are
all these labeling kits available if this is a real problem.

I've burned a number of audio cds recently and labeled them all.  No
problems.

Also, I've always written on all my burned cds with a sharpie, and narry
a problem.

I'd be interested to hear further info you might get.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net