[ale] mozilla braindead

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Tue Dec 3 09:39:00 EST 2002

I updgraded to mozilla 1.2 short while ago.  All was working fine.  I
routinely have to go to preferences to reload my proxies for work.  This
morning, I selected preferences, cpu goes to 99% and it just sits there.
  Mozilla is pretty much braindead and I have to do a killall.  I've
tried moving the preferences file out of the tree, but still no luck.

Anyone experienced anything like this and has a solution or suggestion?

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net