[ale] Still Wachovia Problems w/ Mozilla?

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Mon Dec 2 22:12:28 EST 2002

>>I see that Wachovia has replaced all their .asp pages w/ .jsp pages and
>>servlets. In recognition of their dumping M$ technology, I plan to reward
>>them w/ my business (yeah, like it's gonna make or break them...).

Mike, _you_ alone won't make or break Wachovia by giving them business
based on their adherence to Internet Standards, however, as a community
_we all_ can.  These days, I vote with my wallet because it seems to be
the only thing that companies really take notice of.  It's a lot like
the voting issue.  Every vote _does_ count.  Companies whose values I
agree with, I support and buy products from.  Companies that bastardize
the industry and consumer rights (and the companies that support them
[with .asp, etc]) don't get my [tens/hundreds/thousands of] dollars.
 Period.

Don't worry, you're not alone...
-CB