[ale] /var/spool/postfix ls: 0: Input/output error

synco gibraldter synco at xodarap.net
Mon Dec 2 20:01:15 EST 2002

try changing their modes [man chmod] and then deleting... if you're root,
you should be able to delete any file on the system [even if it means
changing the fs modes to let you].  if this doesn't work, it's a
filesystem error, but i think ext2 prevents this type of error?

synco g.

synco at xodarap.net
the xodarap network [what you thought?]
atl,georgia