[ale] Scaling JPEGs.

David Corbin dcorbin at machturtle.com
Sun Dec 1 11:00:19 EST 2002

Can someone recommend a command line program that is appropriate for
JPEG manipulation (mostly scaling, but maybe also querying the JPEG
information, or setting it).  The immediate need is to do some batch
scaling.  The long-term desire would be to drive this tool from another
application.

I know that GIMP does "all the manipulation one could need", and perhaps
it will do what I want.  In that case, can someone point me at a good
tutorial/cookbook on using it from the command line?

Thanks.