[ale] Best base install

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Fri Aug 30 07:24:01 EDT 2002

Gentoo is headed in that direction, using something called 'Profiles', which
will simply be groups of packages.  There will be standard Gentoo Profiles
created by the Developers, or you can create your own.  You can 'sort-of' do
this now, but it is gonna be made much simpler in the (near?) future.

Charles