[ale] Print Servers

miguel miguelq at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 29 20:24:21 EDT 2002

i use hawking technologies pn7127p, works well, supports many protocols,
thing is for me, i have 2 networks
split by a gateway:192,168.0.0 and 192.168.1.0. pserver is on the 1.0
network, so no 0.0 network machine can print....i turn off ipchains on
the gateway...and still no go, tcpdump -i eth0 on gateway shows some
initial ntwrk traffic, but then no more...

my 2 cents,
Mig