[ale] OT: Annoying Mozilla Question

Jim jcphil at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 28 18:47:17 EDT 2002

If you're using Mozilla 1.0 or later, you may be seeing a new feature called
"Download Manager". Go to Edit/Prederences and look under Navigator for
Downloads. If you have "Open the download manager" clicked, you are seeing
htis new download manager and it's confusing at first. If you want to turn it
off, you can just click on "Open a progress dialogue" to go back to the old
look.