[ale] KDE configuration confusion

John Mills jmmills at telocity.com
Wed Aug 28 14:48:15 EDT 2002

ALErs -

I just set up my RH-7.3 with KDE and would like to change some
window/desktop behaviors, but I don't find the controls.

I can drag sliders, window borders, etc. with two buttons held on the
mouse, but I would like these type things to be left-button actions.
(The mouse is 2-button PS2 M$ compat, set for '3-Button Emulate')

I can only move a window when I have already selected 'Move' in the
window's control widget (u.l. corner), but I would like to be able to drag
windows at the top of the frame (title bar).

I shut off most of the 'eye-candy' features on my first login - did I just
go too far, or is there a 'style' setting I might like better? (!(M$Win),
please 8-P) I haven't found these settings in the control panels yet.

Thanks.
 - John Mills