[ale] slackware 8.1 install bug

Wylde Bill dbaron13 at atl.bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 27 19:31:20 EDT 2002

*note to self:  edit slack 8.1 setup config file, before burning iso...*

Geoffrey wrote:

> Just located a bug in the 8.1 install. When installing from cdrom, it
> could not locate the goods.  Turns out, the 8.1 iso has the code in a
> directory named slackware.  Historically, it's been slakware, and the
> install is still looking for that.
>
> --
> Until later: Geoffrey           esoteric at 3times25.net
>
> I didn't have to buy my radio from a specific company to listen
> to FM, why doesn't that apply to the Internet (anymore...)?
>
> ---
> sent to listmaster at ale dot org.

"Here's my family tree.  As far as I can tell, my relatives were carnival folk who
 were touring this place called Hiroshima in the summer of 1945.  Because they
 lost most of their hair, they mostly married each other.  And here I am"

                                                        (,,oBo,,)
 Wylde Bill                                               ||||

http://mrpooter.sytes.net
wyldechylde at geocities.com