[ale] The world just got screwed....

Stephen Turner artic_knight at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 27 17:37:17 EDT 2002

ok well mp3 is giving the free world a kick in the butt, how considerate.
are there any similar decoders in the linux free software world? er free
encoders/decoders? wonder what im gonna doo about my mp3 player, looks
like its practically illegal now :-p when are these money hungry A-holes
gonna stop? i heard they were working on that a while back but sheesh i
didnt think it would go through, and i heard it was going to be
implemented in mp4's not mp3's so any linux groups on encoders? havent
searched yet, ill have a look for my self later, any suggestions tho?