[ale] How to put HPT372 module into the kernel at boot properly?

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Tue Aug 27 15:53:16 EDT 2002

Hey Dow,

Yikes, afraid I can't help you with this one.  Have you subscribed to the
Gentoo list?  They usually respond to questions within minutes...

Or you could go yack on the forums:

http://forums.gentoo.org/

The list isn't extremely high volume, and has lots of good info - definitely
worth it if you are gonna give Gentoo a serious look.

Charles