[ale] OT- Transition to fast access

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Tue Aug 27 06:38:58 EDT 2002

If you have fiber to your PC, you'll know it, because it doesn't require a
DSL modem or anything - you'll just have an RJ-45 connection  that plugs
straight into your OC (or router).  Apparently they are using fiber to
deploy remote CO's they are calling SLiCs, but its still the same issue -
you can't be more than 18,500 ft from the fiber.

Charles