[ale] [OT] AJC Article on State Welfare System

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Sun Aug 25 20:18:49 EDT 2002

I don't get the bird cage liner, er Atlanta Urinal constipation, I mean
Journal Constitution. :)

What foolishness have they blown major $$ on this time and have NADA to
show for?

Having been working with PostgreSQL for the past several months, I don't
think there is much it can't do. Some glue logic to handle distributed
databases and a solid network infrastructure and local offices run their
local data on their local machines with a link in to all the other
machines for cross references and anything else needed.