[ale] home networking difficulties

Andrew Grimmke grimmke at directvinternet.com
Sun Aug 25 03:56:00 EDT 2002

We have some success.  And I can say, unequivocally, and without any
reasonable doubt....My networking difficulties lie entirely at the feet
of Bill Gates.  It's Window's fault.

You see, I realized just today, that a while back I had made the windows
box a dual boot.  However, since X was not playing nice with my vid
card, and about that time, I got my dedicated tux box, I totally
forgot.

Anyway, with linux up both machines, they network just fine.  Even with
ipchains running on the router box, no problems at all.

I am thinking about uninstalling and reinstalling the network card in
windows.  Any other suggestions?