[ale] Running Windows programs on Linux (with sound support)

Bryan Mattern bm at datapace.com
Sun Aug 25 14:07:12 EDT 2002

Hi John,

Another option is Crossover Office:
http://codeweavers.com/products/office/

I purchased a copy for $75 that includes the office and plugin product.
Price for just the office stuff is $55.  Of course, you still need a
copy of Office.

FWIW, I've had great luck with it and it's nice to run IE5.5 and Office
under linux finally (just when galeon and mozilla start catching up).

You can contact Codeweavers to get an eval license to make sure it will
work for you.

-Bryan