[ale] Is there any way to stop this travesty? -- NO, of course not!

Jim jcphil at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 23 12:32:08 EDT 2002

In my case, the demo went off without a hitch. I do think they will need more
specialized poll workers to keep this system running properly. Many in that
group are of a generation that isn't too comfortable with computers. If I
were the software vendor, I would be sending out lots of support personnel
for the November elections. If things go wrong on that day, they will get
creamed. These guys need to model their practices on those of the finanacial
services industry and have redundancy all over the place.