[ale] comdex

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Wed Aug 21 07:48:42 EDT 2002

And they're even offering a wireless card loaner if you don't already have
one so you can surf at will in the GWCC. Unfortunately, the conference only
claims to support Windows-based PDAs and laptops (no Palms!) for the card
(mfg'd by Symbol). Fortunately, someone out there is developing a GPL'd
driver.

I'll probably grab the usual complimentary exhibit-only pass and hit the
COMDEX part of the floor one afternoon, I suppose. In years past, the major
Linux vendors would hand out distros. Even the FreeBSD peeps were there one
year, handing out horns to wear.