[ale] PCMCIA-based WiFi cards?

Stuffed Crust pizza at shaftnet.org
Fri Aug 16 16:04:31 EDT 2002

On Fri, Aug 16, 2002 at 03:11:35PM -0400, Fulton Green wrote:
> and skip to the "wireless" cards section, then to the Orinoco-based cards,
> in the middle of that section there is a comment about PrismII-based cards,
> presumably listed below the comment, that mentions they have "limited
> functionality". How so?

They have "limited functionality" with the orinoco_cs/wvlan_cs driver, but
should work for the most part.

However, the native driver for the prism2/2.5/3 cards is the linux-wlan-ng
driver, (www.linux-wlan.org).

And that works quite well, IMNSO.  :)

 - Pizza
--
Solomon Peachy                                   pizza at f*cktheusers.org
I'm not broke, but I'm badly bent.                         ICQ #1318344

 PGP signature