[ale] Exchange Server alternatives

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Fri Aug 16 12:21:47 EDT 2002

Would be nice if it ran on vanilla Linux...

> Insight Server from Bynari   www.bynari.net    $600 for
> 25 user base package, however there are free versions,
> if you can figure out what they mean...
>   plus, they mention Linux clients specifically...

I gave this one a solid try about a year ago - it sucked big time.  Was
*very* unstable (client & server crashed all the time - and I mean all the
time - I don't think I vere had a session last more than a few minutes.  and
yes, we tried different servers and different clients.  So, if it hasn't
gotten a *lot* better, I'd stay away...

Fwiw...

Charles