[ale] Re: du help?

Stephen F Nicholas syssfn at panther.Gsu.EDU
Thu Aug 15 23:34:57 EDT 2002

cd into the directory you wish to check and issue the following command:

du -ks * |sort -rn

Will give you usage in KB.  Hope this helps.

Steve

| Steve Nicholas             |                        |
| Software Systems Engineer  |  A risk is not a risk  |
| Georgia State University   |  until it is taken.    |
| snicholas at gsu.edu          |                        |
| 404-651-1062               |  BBROYGBVGW            |