[ale] wachovia online banking and mozilla

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Aug 15 12:22:19 EDT 2002

Bill Sirinek wrote:
> People still write paper checks? I hope Wachovia still has mine in the
> system since its probably been 6 months since I've had to write one rather
> than send it via BillPay.

On a rare occasion.  I use billpay for online stuff and check card for
in store purchases.  My wife is still in the check writing mode, doesn't
like using the cash card.  Inspite of the fact she knows it's pulling
from the checking account, she doesn't like the feel of using a credit
card. (and I'm complaining??)

> ;)
>
> I'll check it out when I get home and see what Mozilla gets me with those
> hiccups.

It'd be interesting to hear what you see.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net