[ale] Gentoo Linux install question

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Thu Aug 15 12:10:12 EDT 2002

Lets see - without knowing exactly where you left off...

I think you just start from section 9 of the Standard Installation
Instructions:

www.gentoo.org/doc/build.html#doc_chap9

If you haven't untarred the Stage you are starting with (I recommend Stage
1, but it takes the longest to finish - a day or so, for a full X/KDE etc
install), then thats where you start.  If you've already done that, you can
start with Section 10.

Have fun!

Charles