[ale] OT: KSU Wireless LAN.

Nick Travis wormfishin at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 14 21:13:40 EDT 2002

The second and third floor of the library is covered as well as most of the
student center, I was told that the rest of the campus was supposed to be
added after a tesstign phase, but I haven't heard anything else about that.
The access can be pretty slow unless you sit pretty close to the WAP's, I
would use netstuble or something simular to try and get as close as
possible.  If you sit close you get good speeds, I used to play Ultima
Online in the library sitting right by an access point.

Nick