[ale] OT: KSU Wireless LAN.

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Wed Aug 14 17:04:12 EDT 2002

My understanding is that at one time, KSU had planned a campus-wide
wireless lan.  However, due to security concerns, they've opted to only
make a few areas wireless.

Don't know much about locations, but I think the library is wireless.
You might try calling someone at KSU, or ask Dow Hurst on this list.

John