[ale] DU help?! DARWIN AWARD

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Wed Aug 14 13:09:48 EDT 2002

Doh! I forgot that this install of 7.2 was the one that I was trying to
update using all of the rpms from the 7.3 CD. I put them there myself -

The update experiment did not work, instead I settle for a combination of RHN
and RedCarpet. Thanks for your help.

Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com