[ale] Stupid M$ windows crappy software %#$^*(

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Tue Aug 13 22:21:02 EDT 2002

Windows 95C is identical Windows 95B.

The only difference is, on the disc for Windows 95C, it has a little bit
of text under the "95" that says "With USB support". On the disc itself,
you can find a directory with primitive USB patches for 95, but they're
*extremely* rudimentary and don't support USB well enough to be very
useful.

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

13 Aug 2002 22:21:34 -0400