[ale] klez

Jim jcphil at mindspring.com
Sun Aug 11 10:17:53 EDT 2002

I got a bunch of bounced e-mails this morning that didn't originate from me.
Apparently, the worm picked up my e-mail address from somewhere and started
spoofing it when it sent out new e-mails. There is no Windows machine in my
house these days. I haven't run Windows for a couple of weeks. So, it
couldn't have come from me. I did see one bounce from hirsch at zapmedia.com. I
don't believe that's Michael's current e-mail address. So, this thing
probably got started weeks or even months ago.