[ale] Wachovia web banking seems to be fixed with Mozilla

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Aug 9 21:18:55 EDT 2002

Jim wrote:

> And you can prove it's really a non-issue if you have Opera or Konqueror. If
> you just send a fake user agent like IE5, everything works with Konqueror and
> most things with Opera.

Even better.  I bookmarked the link that takes you directly to the
Suntrust online banking.  I used Mozilla for that site the whole time I
was with Suntrust, never a problem.  When the Suntrust site would
timeout, I would again get the 'your browser is not compatible message.

All I've to got say is, I don't want anyone handling my money if they
don't know what the hell they're doing, and that especially includes
online banking.  When I first went with Suntrust, there web site said it
required 128 bit.  So the first thing I did was try 40, and sure enough
I got in.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net