[ale] gentoo lunix?

Benjamin Dixon beatle at arches.uga.edu
Wed Aug 7 11:41:45 EDT 2002

Everyone's talking like you have to compile the whole thing. You can do a
stage II install and get it running as quickly as you can a redhat box by
just working through the instructions. As stated, its a great learning
experience if you're unfamiliar with how linux works but its not so
indepth that you have to know every minute detail. Because of this, its
very flexible and customizable.

Ben

On Wed, 7 Aug 2002, Charles Marcus wrote:

> [...]

 Most people don't need a great deal of love nearly so much as
they need a steady supply.