[ale] gentoo lunix?

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Wed Aug 7 07:02:28 EDT 2002

I wouldn't go quite this far... is it *better* than Redhat?  Imho,
absolutely and unequivocally - there is no comparison.

But it certainly takes *much* longer to install from scratch, unless maybe
you are starting off with a custom CD you made yourself that is already set
up for your hardware.  The time spent is well worth it in terms of
performance and stability, though.

Charles