[ale] OT: Unix Cert at KSU?

Greg runman at telocity.com
Tue Aug 6 19:20:11 EDT 2002

Yes, as a programmer first and a network person second I would agree that to
understand the program, know the code, to know the code, understand how it
actually works down to a hardware level.  However, there is only so many
hours in a day to learn all of the stuff to know it all - and so I have
already started.  Not that for one second I think I will, as the more I
learn the more I recognize I am ignorant of in the whole scheme of things.

Greg