[ale] SMB browsing under KDE

Calvin Harrigan charrig at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 6 09:59:13 EDT 2002

You can easily browse a windows network within KDE.  Just set up the
lisa/reslisa daemon from the control panel under lan browsing and then run the
daemon  /etc/init.d/lisa.  Create a link in the appropriate run level
folder(s) rc.x for automatic startup.  You can do that from within kde by
using the sys-v init program.

Calvin...