[ale] Ignorant Newbie

Jim jcphil at mindspring.com
Sat Aug 3 21:17:04 EDT 2002

You'll do much better just getting a book or two and sending questions out to
lists like this. I don't know anybody who has taken a Linux class. We tend to
be a self-educated bunch. But we don't mind educating each other either. Just
being on this list is an education. Also, don't be afraid to look up how-to's
at linuxdoc.org and use Google to search newsgroups. Any question you ask has
probably been answered before.

Good luck!

Jim