[ale] CD-RW? (and sales tax clarification)

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at attbi.com
Sat Aug 3 10:42:26 EDT 2002

I said this to my wife, semi-jokingly, but it occurred to me that this
sales tax exemption thing (specifically, typing it only to new systems)
was probably engineered in part by Microsoft, since that's who would be
getting a cha-CHING for nearly every machine sold, regardless of
manufacturer/re-badger.

- Jeff