[ale] AOL (ugh)

Bao C. Ha baoha at sensoria.com
Sat Apr 27 12:46:42 EDT 2002

Check to see if ecn is turn on in your kernel.

$cat /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_ecn

If it is 1, change it to 0 to see if it works.

$echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_ecn

Turning ecn on is a good thing.  Unfortunately,
there are still many routers out there that are
not properly configured to understand ecn.  The
admin is just too lazy or brain-dead!

Bao