[ale] ALS 2002

Charles Shapiro charles.shapiro at nubridges.com
Thu Apr 25 11:45:07 EDT 2002

You can reach the TWiki from the ale.org page (look on the left panel
under "about ALE") , or directly at

http://tomshiro.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/ALE.

You right BTW. I still dream of putting on an ALE Barbecue, but I ain't
settting a date 'til I can get some of the rest of my schedule under
better control.

-- CHS