[ale] OT: Taxing issues

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Tue Apr 23 16:43:54 EDT 2002

> And the best part is those slimeballs who put everything in
> the name of their company, claim a paltry $20,000/yr salary,
> but life high on the hog with compnay car, company apartment,
> expense account meals, etc can only claim poverty on the
> $20,000 - they still pay taxes on expenditures!

I would be very interested in how you come to the conclusion that someone who
takes advantage of the tax laws to keep as much of their life and property
(time/labor=LIFE), is a 'slimeball'.

Personally, I view the income tax as nothing less than extortion (aka, theft
at gunpoint), and applaud anyone and everyone who gives it the finger, whether
overtly or covertly.

Charles