[ale] flash/shockwave

Jeff Rose jojerose at mindspring.com
Sun Apr 14 16:01:29 EDT 2002

has anyone gotten flash/shockwave to work on their linux box?  Mine
works sometimes but not always.  It seems to not work with .dcr
extensions and just directs me to netscapes web site.  I have the latest
version in the proper directory and netscape/mozilla/galeon all
recognize it.  Are these dated extensions that newer versions don't know
of or maybe newer extensions that haven't been incorporated into the
linux release yet?  Thanks for the help