[ale] win to lin email

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Sun Apr 14 12:56:00 EDT 2002

One way would be to copy them up to an IMAP server.  You could then just
download them all to Sylpheed locally, but I prefer keeping mine on an IMAP
server (with local copies in case the IMAP server goes south), as this gives
me the most flexibility - I can access all of my messages (sub-folders, Sent
messages, etc) at any time, from an IMAP client, or even from a Web browser.

Charles