[ale] permanent process

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Thu Apr 11 08:59:34 EDT 2002

Intersting question...

I have a couple of LTSP servers (Linux Terminal Servers, www.ltso.org), and
would love the ability to ensure that there is always an OOo (OpenOffice.org
process) running, so that no user would ever experience the huge delay in
launching OOo (all of their processes run on the Server).

Is there any How-to anywhere that goes into this (the init) process in detail?

Thanks!

charles