[ale] OT: Has your spam increased?

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Tue Apr 2 23:11:01 EST 2002

Somewhat related ... today I attempted to, and mostly succeeded in,
tracking down the open mail relays responsible for generating approximately
a dozen spams over the past two days. It's extremely exhausting; the vast
majority of the spams are relayed from the Pacific Rim countries, with
some countries having their own NIC and/or domain registry. Then there's the
whole language barrier ...