[ale] themes.org

Kevin Krumwiede krum at smyrnacable.net
Mon Apr 1 16:22:04 EST 2002

They came up with a new site design that's just oh-so-cool, but in the
process I guess they lost all the content everyone had submitted, and now
they're not attracting anyone back.  IMO the current state of affairs
reflects badly on the entire OSDN... it's been months and nothing is going
on.  Not one single KDE theme last time I checked.