[ale] screens

Keith Hopkins hne at inetnow.net
Tue Oct 30 16:56:44 EST 2001

Stephen Turner wrote:

> so how do i know what my monitors capabilities are?
> its mhz? its ranges? ive got windows running and a
> bare debian system...

To Quote that famous saying, " R T F M ".  It should be in the manual that come with your monitor.  Or, if you have tossed your monitor manual, check the vendor's web site, as they often have the specs listed in their products section (if it's a current model), or in the support section (for older models).  If that falls through, there is always [Google|Altavista|insert-name-of-your-favorite-web-search-engine].  Happy Hunting!

Lost in Tokyo,
   Keith

--
What did the skeleton say to the bartender?
I'll have two beers and a mop...