[ale] Bye-bye, Telocity/DirectTV

Thompson Freeman tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Tue Oct 23 18:47:42 EDT 2001

On Tue, 23 Oct 2001, Transam wrote:

> jhubbs at telocity.com said:
>
> > On September 28, my DSL service went out completely and after two and a
<<big snip>>

> Don't expect any better from Cable!

My eldest is with RoadRunner/Time Warner. Her connection is in and
out (signal matching something or 'tother). After three calls to her
place, one of which took somebody babysitting the apt, one part of the
relationship has to wait on the other part of the relationship to fix
whatever is wrong. Telocity and hell south, otoh, have been pretty
reliable for me during the past year.

Weird. I don't quite understand.

> > - Jeff
>
> Bob