[ale] SSh/telnet to the host from shell

Jerry Z. Yu z.yu at Ptek.com
Tue Oct 23 10:43:39 EDT 2001

	if you just need to run a set of programs (without really
interacting with the commands themselves), then ssh itself with do.
If you need to navigate some character-based user interface, then yes,
Expect, or expect module for perl, should do the job.

Assume the former case,
	ssh -x -a remoteUser at remoteServer "andyCMD1; andyCMD2 | andyCMD3"

You'll need to set up public key authentication (your key w/o passphrase).
I use this type of set up a lot at work.  There are options in public_key
authorization files, and in sshd_config to make this type of setup more
secure. even 'get chrooted' is possible.