[ale] RPM displays error msg

John Mills jmmills at telocity.com
Thu Oct 11 13:48:25 EDT 2001

ALErs -

I'm glad this to see this thread, because I have a related problem.  I
went to install some RH6.2 update (I forget which one), and found I needed
to upgrade 'rpm', and sure enough there is an upgrade for RH6.2. _But_ to
upgrade 'rpm' I need to upgrade or install a 'libdb' (or similar), and I
can't find the baseline or upgrade 'rpm' for anything than looks similar.

Any suggestions on this?

TIA
 - Mills